At Realm Digital, we imagine, then build. We are passionate about technology and all things digital.
Our mission is to deliver excellent technology, excellently by offering innovative technology and digital solutions to our clients by partnering with them.
Our Core Values:
Customer experience is everything
We stick to our commitments
We communicate openly, honestly and regularly
We strive to be better every day
We deliver excellence, always
We are in this together
Our team is our greatest asset
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of a front-end developer. Front-end developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
So, if the above describes you - read on to find out what will be required of you and what will impress us.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimised for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimising web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilising a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design
Our Tech Stack includes (but is not limited to)
Essential Skills, Attributes & Qualifications
- Experience with Vuetify and Nuxt advantageous.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
What can you expect at Realm Digital?
- Competitive salary.
- Remote work.
- Flexible hours.
- A flat organisational structure with a focus on teamwork and continuous learning.
- A fast-paced and challenging environment that will keep you on your toes.
- An environment where your input and ideas matter.
- Monthly team events.