At Realm Digital, we imagine, then build. We are passionate about technology and all things digital.
Our mission is to deliver excellent technology, excellently by offering innovative technology and digital solutions to our clients by partnering with them.
Our Core Values:
Customer experience is everything
We stick to our commitments
We communicate openly, honestly and regularly
We strive to be better every day
We deliver excellence, always
We are in this together
Our team is our greatest asset
We’re looking for Product Head for one of our clients in the financial services industry. This role will see you work across multiple projects.
- Strategizing for, developing, and overseeing new technologies.
- Using strategy and commercial thinking about problems from a business perspective using people, technology, and product input.
- Using business acumen to view, assess, and make logical, sound decisions to influence others to achieve objectives.
- Using financial knowledge to effectively operate budgets and costs.
- Managing and Leading teams to empower, create and focus on delivery.
- Using data-driven; analytical and quantitative skills approaches.
- Using your understanding and knowledge of technologies, the business, and the competitive market.
- Presenting complex technical information in a clear and understandable manner to various stakeholders and other daily engagements
Essential Skills, Attributes & Qualifications
- Interpersonal & Relationship Management Skills
- Commercial Thinking Skills
- Strategic Thinking Skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Decision-making skills
- Communications Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Honours Degree in Commerce or Business Management.
- Bachelor's degree in commerce or business Management.
- Experience in unpacking organizational constraints and providing future-fit solutions.
- 8+ years’ experience managing people including providing guidance and direction to senior managers and serving as an arbitrator when required.
- Providing thought leadership and vision, identifying and promoting strategic opportunities for the organization.
- Able to align multiple teams and products and their strategies with a central organizational strategy and related objectives.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives with competing priorities and experience in influencing multiple, diverse stakeholders at all levels, both business and technology.
- Business and product vision; with ownership and oversight of product experience.
Experienced in working across multiple levels in an organization (strategic, tactical, and technical levels) but significant experience in corporate strategy thinking and planning.
- Able to strongly communicate with technical and non-technical senior stakeholders across multiple business units.
- Able to lead, be a mentor, and earn trust across different levels and multiple groups of a large organization.
- Using influence and relationships to drive and achieve objectives.
- Experience in leading and managing senior and technical managers to deliver, with delivery in an agile manner and at a scaled level.
- Managing and working with remote/hybrid teams.